Ron is constantly pumping out great, biblical content — this is simple and yet, if taken seriously could be a game-changer for husbands, wives and consequently, their marriage.
Thank you Ron!
- Please help him to learn and manage healthy balance – between work, family, and play.
- Allow him to know his full potential and how much his family believes in him.
- Give him confidence in his God-given abilities.
- Soften his heart to appreciate and enjoy the things which please you most.
- Remove guilt from his life and let him rest in the sufficiency of your grace extended to him.
- Give him meaningful friendships with other men who will challenge, encourage, and hold him accountable.
- Grant him wisdom to know Your will so he may lead his family and life well.
- Supply him with God-given courage to face the challenges which come our way with strength and boldness.
- Help him to slow down, enjoy life, and appreciate the little things, which are often proven someday to be the big things.
- Grow his love for You and his family daily. Keep him as the apple of your eye.
In Jesus name,