What do you do with a child you have raised in the church and instructed in the things of God but they seem to not believe (or not believe to the degree you think they should) and they continually question the truth of God? Walt Mueller gives several words of advice:
- Be diligent in teaching young children by precept and example.
- Don’t be upset when your children start to ask questions.
- Encourage your child to be a vital part of your church.
- Openly share your own doubts and struggles.
- Never, ever forget that spiritual growth is a process.
- Remember that many times spiritual maturity is both out of struggle.
- Never stop praying for your kids.